AREA Property &
Auto Insurance Program
Completing your Free Policy Evaluation is simple and can be done from your home computer, cell phone, or tablet.
There are Two (2) Important steps that need to be followed and they are as follows:
1. Provide basic information in our encrypted web form about yourself, and any other insureds on the policy(ies), such as your partner, or other drivers listed, Driver’s License numbers for each, and a list of convictions or claims for each within the last 3 and 6 years respectively. When you hit ‘Acknowledge and Submit’, the information is sent to a highly encrypted environment for us to retrieve.
2. Attach PDF files of your most recent Home & Auto (and Rental) Insurance Policy documents (preferably your upcoming renewals). These documents allow us to gather accurate information, either directly from them, or indirectly from the information they provide to us, and create a preview of your quote with limited participation from you. It also allows us to give Professional Advice on your current coverages and limits and show how they compare with what we are quoting. Last but not least, they allow us to showcase your great savings!
Preparation of Documents
To get started, ensure you have a PDF file of your most recent Insurance Policy Documents (preferably copies of your upcoming renewals) saved to your computer, or phone/tablet you may be using.
In preparation, follow the steps below to save your most recent Insurance Policy Document(s) PDF(s) (preferably your upcoming renewal(s)) to your personal device:
Saving PDF files for iPhone Users:
- Find your file. On your iPhone, tap the PDF to open it.
- Share to save. Tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Export to your smartphone. Tap Save to the Books app or Save to Files.
- You can now locate your PDF on your iPhone.
Saving PDF files for iPad Users:
- Find your file. On you iPad, tap the PDF to open it.
- Share and save. Tap on the share button at the top of the screen
- Save to iPad. Select Save to Files, then select your preferred location for your PDF (iCloud Drive or On My iPad).
- You can now locate your document on your iPad.
Saving PDF files for Android Phone and Tablet Users:
- Open the file you want to save as a PDF.
- Tap File on your Android, then select Print.
- Select from the dropdown menu and click Save as PDF, then click Save.
- Pick your preferred location for your PDF, such as; My Files app, File Manager, Google Drive or One Drive, any other mobile PDF reader app and press Save.
Completing the free Policy Evaluation
Continue to the link www.brokeragecorporation.com/areagroup
Watch the quick 3 minute onboarding video
Complete the Free Policy Evaluation web form by entering all mandatory and applicable information
Attach your current policy documents from your computer/cell phone/tablet
Read the Terms of Service
Acknowledge the Terms of Service and click ‘Acknowledge and Submit’
That’s it! This should take you less than 10-15 minutes and after your submission goes through, you can expect to receive your Free Policy Evaluation back by email within 48 hours.